Sunday 15 May 2011

Niagara Falls Book Fair June 4

Come and meet the authors participating in the Niagara Falls Book Fair, at the  Niagara Falls Library 4848 Victoria Avenue, in Niagaa Falls, Ontario.  You'll have the opportunity to meet authors from Grey Borders Books and me, Betsy Balega, an author with O-Books.  Grey Borders Books is staging the month long Niagara Literary Festival and I am proud, happy and excited to be part of it.

Check out http://www.greyborders.com for all the info you need.   Everyone is welcome.  Refreshments will be available on June 4th during the readings and signings by the authors.  Come and meet Priscilla Brett, one of the terrific editors at Greys Borders Books.  I will be at the fair reading from my first book, Being Mystic in Touch with God.  My treat to you will be a free bookmark and angel cookies.  No accident the cookies will be purple and white the colors of my books cover.  My book launches June 24th but come join in the fun all month long at the Niagara Book Fair and Niagara Falls Literary Festival.  Venues are scattered throughout the Falls, Thorold and St. Catharines.  If you've ever wanted to experience "The Writer's Life,"  now's your chance.  Join in the fun.  Join us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter @ BetsyBalega. 

No comments:

Post a Comment