Saturday 28 May 2011

Being Mystic in Touch with God at Indigo

Being Mystic in Touch with God, my first book, launches June 24.  Yesterday I received assistance from Melissa Mateuse and Lisa Winstantley, 2 wonderful staff members at Indigo HQ, on King St. West, in Toronto.  I am so pleased that managers have been sent my request form for book signings in Chapter-Indigo stores in Ontario. Happier yet, when I received a reply of interest from Stoney Creek store #408 Heritage Green.  I have many friends who assume that once you write your book your job is over, fini.  Mais, non!  It is just beginning.  It's fantastic to write a book, but without word of mouth, and marketing you will end up with a warehouse of books gathering dust.


Writers must remember the P words.  Persist, perseverance and promote.

Although the summer is looked at as the 'slow' time in the publishing world, i am grateful that Being Mystic in Touch with God is being released in the summer.  It's much easier to get around Ontario in the sunshine than in mid-February.  I am ok with the occasional rain.  Occasional being the operative word.

To all my  American friends and relatives have a sacred, blessed Memorial Day weekend.

And see  you at Indigo!
Betsy Balega

No comments:

Post a Comment