Tuesday 10 May 2011

Arnold Maria Separation Predicted 3 years ago

I am often asked the pros and cons of being an accurate psychic.  The pros are easy to point out, knowing when to dump certain currencies, knowing when not to go on vacation, knowing when an earthquake will strike, but the cons are seeing death of family and close friends, break ups and divorces whether they are friends or people I have never met.  Arnold and Maria fall into that latter category.  In 2008 I did a prediction show on Tuning in with Betsy and that was one of my forecasts.  At the time I received an awful lot of negative e-mail.  I hate to say I told you so, but I did tell you.  Let's hope that this life change for Maria is a win-win situation with a return to Dateline in her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment