Thursday 15 December 2011

Betsy on Being Frank Dec.16

A friendly reminder to tune in tomorrow night at 1 am CHCH or Ch 14 in Montreal to see my debut on the Being Frank show with host Frank D'Angelo.

No great psychic predictions this time, but I do warn of 'psychics' who charge exorbitant fees ( a love offering?) to burn a candle to take a curse off of gullible believers.

Don't fall for it whenever these 'psychics,' who are usually recogized by a red and white sandwich board outside their office, or their newspaper ads that proclaim they will fix any of life's problems for you.  Yes, they'll fix it for you for a price.

So will my Godfather in South Philadelphia.

Enjoy the show.

Betsy Balega

2 comments:

  1. This world is full of of fake psychics and con artists, and they manage to do their thing because people allow themselves to be victimized. It's great that you issued the warning to all readers.

    Sincerely,
    Rob
    Phone Psychic Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog article is so intuitive. I am learning how to develop my sixth sense.

    Some day, I will be a great psychic, like you are now.

    ReplyDelete