Tuesday 15 November 2011

Being Frank December Appearance

I'll be shooting a segment on the Being Frank Show, on Monday, December 5th. I am happy, enthusiastic and excited.  I'm a fan of the show and to be booked on one of my favorite late night talk shows is a super thrill for this Toronto gal.  I'll be chatting with Frank about my book Being Mystic in Touch with God.

Frank D'Angelo is the host and an A-1 singer.  Always entertaining that's Frank D'Angelo. 

Not sure of the exact date my segment airs but I feel safe in assuming (uh oh, never assume) that it could very well be Friday night, December 9th going into the wee smal hours, of December 10th when Being Frank begins at 1 am.

Stay tuned.  Will keep you posted. CHCH Ch. 11 in the Golden Horseshoe

Betsy Balega

No comments:

Post a Comment