Thursday 7 July 2011

ABC Pre-Emps Virgin Mary for C. Anthony I Want My Virgin Mary!

Are you as tired as I am of all the boo-hooers in Orlando, Florida and around the USA, bemoaning the fact that no death sentence was handed down 2 days ago at the C.M. Anthony murder trial?  It came as no surprise on Tuesday, July 5th, that the verdict was Not Guilty.  The key was confusing the apathetic jurors.  And the defense did just that.  Painting George Anthony as a child molester, painting Caycee as the pathological liar that she is, and her mother, Cindy Anthony stating it was she that Googled chloroform on the family computer.  One problem Cindy Anthony, you were at work the day the Google search happened at home.

This trial makes An American Family, PBS series from 1971 look like a Disney series.  And how is it that ABC owned by Disney has treated one of the jurors to a super sized Disney Vacation?  These jurors were holding out for the BBD, Bigger Better Deal.  Juror 6, a male chef, no stranger to tv lights, has hired a publicist.  Ahhh, the art of the deal.  Tell me about it.  But worst of all was that I was so looking forward to Primetime Nightline Beyond Belieft that was featuring miracle stories of the Virgin Mary.  God's Mother pre-empted by Tot Mom?  Sacre hockey pucks.  Say it ain't so Joe, but it were Moe.

It sointently were Moe, it sointently were.

How many more tv specials must I have to be bombarded with about this trial?  Isn't 3 years enough.   I think so, Moe, I think so.

Please let's put all the hype and hysteria to rest now.  But, no, of course not, there's People Magazine, the Star and National Enquirer yet to come out tomorrow.  If anything is beyond belief this is.

In the meantime I think I will chat but not online or on Face Book.  Alone asking Mother Mary when Her Son is returning to save us from ourselves.

Betsy Balega
July 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment