Thursday 23 June 2011

Being Mystic in Touch with God 1 Day to Go!

June 24th is a holiday in Quebec, Ste. Jean Baptiste Day.  If I had my way it would be a national holiday because Being Mystic in Touch with God is released tomorrow.  

Instead of a rush of energy and excitement I am enveloped with a mantle of calm and happiness.

Like #9, the number of completion, June 24th represents closure and a new beginning.  It's closure to months of anticipation and the beginning of events, talks, signings and meeting my friends and fans who are so generous with their support.  

Thank you isn't enough.

Watch for news of a Cake Party to mark the success of Being Mystic in Touch with God.


The date, time and place are in the works as I type.


Something new and wonderful to anticipate.  


I am grateful.


Betsy Balega




 

No comments:

Post a Comment